2.20.2013

Valentine Lavender Sachets

Let me first say, this post is a bit past due, but I love Valentine's Day and thought I should share it anyway. I haven't been very present here on my blog and I apologize for that. I am trying to be more present with my creative self, and this is the first of those efforts. At the beginning of January, I began searching for the perfect DIY project to turn into Valentines for all the powerful, beautiful women in my life.  I came across this tutorial on Purl Bee and knew this was the very project I would undertake as the first DIY project of the new year.   I spent the better part of January working on these lavender sachets and wanted to share this little video of my process. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Very professional project and tutorial Michelle!

gretchen said...

i got one! i got one! lucky me... shel, your projects are always so beautifully executed. thank you!3719